Monday, February 2, 2009

Starbucks Coffee







I am no coffee expert. Not a coffee addict even. But i just wanna post this blog about a coffee shop that always give me a reason to enjoy coffee. Starbucks!



Yes its quite fancy there that even a regular employee could hardly afford (well, the term "regular" here generalizes a typical filipino minimum-waged worker). The cheapest coffee they have is 75 pesos, thats the smallest cup. With the current financial situation that the world, most especially- and obviously, our country, is facing right now, 75 pesos can already fill your tummy for 2 meals (with drinks).



My point of creating this blog is, that even we are all experiencing financial crisis, I wont deny that I still stop by at Starbucks once in awhile for a cuppa' coffee. Im not actually an "everyday customer". And Its not about bragging that i can afford one either. But this is my way of sharing you how great their coffee is. Even if you'll buy their cheapest drink, its price is worthy. You can really taste an irresistible and excellent quality coffee up to your last sip. The aroma - you can really smell the goodness and you can immediately tell that you are about to give yourself into its heavenly sensation.

I have already been to a lot of coffe shops in town. Not all of them sucks. Others have good tastes too. Some has more expensive prices. But I just cant replace my starbucks coffee..

No comments:

Post a Comment