Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hmmm..

It's my break and im waiting for a 4-hour training scheduled an hour from now. Gosh, i hope it wont be a boring one. Im already sleepy.. i dont wanna get sleepier!

Today I decided to submit my resignation letter. Right after my trip last week, i couldn't wait to pass it to my boss. I really looked forward for this day for it marked the beginning of my countdown to be out of this company. Eperformax has been my second home for the past year. It gave me an opportunity to show the world what i got and that i can perform a greater task than what i usually do. Like any other companies, emax (for short), has also it own flaws. Despite of it all, i honestly learned to like it here. Anyway, going back to my resignation, i have already made up my mind. When i handed the letter, i felt good. But my boss insisted that she wont sign it yet not unless she and her boss could talk to me first after the shift today. Hmph! Well i dont have a choice. Maybe they'll try to retain me. But i know for sure nothing will make me change my mind. *sigh* I appreciate their effort though, i really do. I just have to do this for my own personal growth.

Stay tuned.. Lets see what'll happen.. *winx*

No comments:

Post a Comment