Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bluejay Coffee and Deli

I am havin a vacation here in iloilo for about a week now. And in my stay here, i usually hang out at Bluejay Coffee and Deli. It is one of the major coffee shops here. Their biggest competitor is Coffee Break - biggest shop around. Too bad starbucks can't be found anywhere here :(

I like this cafe because their coffee is better than Coffee Break. It's very affordable - it seems like if cebu has bo's, here in iloilo, they have bluejay. The coffee in Coffee Breaks really sucks (for me). I dont like the taste which is like a squeezed tabako leaf. Disgusting! I could hardly finish up a small cup of it.

Bluejay also serves good food. I like their sandwiches. My favorite is the sausage sandwich - fairly sliced hungarian sausage with rich filling of cheese, veggies and spices. Yummy! And by the way, they also have unlimited wifi access. I just dont like the charge for battery charging - php25 per hour - but its better than no wifi at all. They currently have 2 branches - inside Smallville and one at the corner of Gen. Luna St. They'll soon open another shop in the new mall - Amigo Plaza Mall (fronting SM downtown).

Well, while iloilo still doesn't have starbucks, i got Bluejay to attend my coffee cravings and online journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment