Wednesday, May 13, 2009

These Bosses Rock!

I started working when i was eighteen. It came to a point when i was bored going to school, depending on my folks, and asking money from them. And so i hurriedly dived in to the employment world. To date, i already have 6 employers. Imagine!

In every company that i join, i got favorites and not-so favorite bosses. Well, this blog will be talking about my favorites - i will make one for my not-so fave bosses soon! Promise.

Sir Bert

To start, he was my first boss - first fave as well. He just has this charisma in dealing with people. He manages the store well and takes good care of his staff. He is also very strict when it comes to the quality of our work. But his strictness was not the type wherein you'd get annoyed or irritated. He handled every situation well and made sure we get to realize the positive side of his reprimands. What i cant forget about him is the way he facilitates our monthly meeting. No dull moments. He was very creative and generous as well. Whenever our store has a new product, he wouldn't hesitate to allow us to give it a try.

Jays

He was the coolest and most understanding boss ever! I was never the best in the team yet he still cared for me. I was also the black sheep. If I had a different boss, i would've been terminated soon. When we had our one-on-one, he talks to me as if im his younger brother. I never felt so "cared" from a superior the way he cared for me. But dont get me wrong, he takes care of all his agents equally. I salute him - one of the best!

Reese

What makes an excellent team is the manager who supervises it. Aside from being a boss, she is also a very good friend. As they say, birds with the same feathers... haha! She never got tired of inspiring all of us - her team. Anyway, what i can't forget about her is the way she stood up for me all the way to my success. She supported me and believed me in what i am capable of. She fought for me. For that, she created a great impact in my life. I couldn't thank her enough.

These people all made my life at work a breeze and kept me on my toes. I learned A LOT from them that until now i still am practicing it. Whats common about them as that they all got a "heart" for their subordinates. They don't fail to motivate me and helped me grow professionally.

What can I say - THANK YOU!

You Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment