Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Britney, Amy And Me

"If You Seek Amy" - Britney Spears

Its the title of her new single from her album "Circus".

She had been crazy, slutty, miserable, terrible, and what have you's yet she came back and took her usual slot again - NUMBER ONE! I am not ashame to admit that I am a fanatic. Haha! I can hear your laughs and prolly smirks of disgust but what the heck.. I love her!

I am not the type of fanatic who researches her bios and take note of her life story. In fact, I am not interested. What made me so fond about her is where she is best at - entertainment. I admit that she doesn't have a powerful voice yet the fact still stays that she can somehow, sing. Now, match it up with how a great dancer she is, every performance is at its highest level. Her music evolves according to the stages of her life and shows who she really is - a sexy, hot and dazzling bitch. She's may be a slut, but she's the best slut in town! hahaha! For me, that tag line is a compliment. Just like a brilliant actor, she plays the role very well. Look at her now, after all what happened, she managed to climb up the charts with a breeze. Every single that she realeses becomes a hit.

Oh going back to her new single "If You Seek Amy", ever wondered why she entitled it that way? You prolly are asking who Amy is. Or why she is looking for her.. haha.. Simple. The title actually is delivering a message. Read the title again - slowly.

IF - YOU - SEEK - A - MY .. Gets? Haha! It actually sounds like:

F - U - C - K - ME!

hahaha! I know, right??? What a whore! An astonishingly incredible, multi-talented and the best whore there is..

No comments:

Post a Comment