Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blogging, Bloggers and Me

This has really never been my hobby. I am not the type who sits down and jot everything what im thinking. I am a fan of those people who can just write everything that plays on top of their head - easily gathers their thoughts and then the next thing you know, they have created a masterpiece. For them their just ordinary and random thoughts that came into words. But when i read it, i'd really admire how their minds work, how they contruct their sentences to elaborate bare things and expound unadorned matters.

Three of my favorite bloggers are paul, annamie and jumax. These people really amazes me with the way they express their emotions over big and small stuff. Seldom do i sit and take time to read somebody else's public journal. But with any of these three girls, i could really say that their posts are worth the time to read. It may be on "inamaw" things, just making pa-kikay, buzzing the buzz in town, reacting on what somebody else is wearing, or just a simple event that happened in their lives that they wanna share to the world, they're astonishing!

I hope i could post their links here but i guess i have to ask their permission first. Hmmmmm, i haven't even made my blog site public yet so there's really nothing that i should be worrying about. Hehehe!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha... here's giving you permission to link my blog to yours.. :) am glad to have found you here!

    ReplyDelete