Thursday, March 26, 2009

One Good Reason For Rejoicing Today

I am so happy today because it is the first day of my summer vacation. Many may not know that before i go to the office and work at night, Id been studying in the afternoon. My life everyday is very tiresome. But i've got to do it because i wanna finish my studies.

My day starts in the afternoon. I wake up at 1:00 PM and then take my first class at 3. It ends usually at 6:30 PM. After that, I immediately got to the office and sleep for a couple of hours, say 9 PM, and then goes to the floor for work. The office has a sleeping quarter so i am one of the employees who is very thankful for having one. I take full advantage from it. And so my work ends at 6:30 in the morning - the next day. Lucky if there will be no post-shift meetings because usually i extend my stay in the office if there are any. I have a 30 - 45 minute travel from the office going home. Once i step inside our house, i directly go to bed and wake up at 1 PM. So their goes my routine every single day for the last year.

Now that the semester has ended, i am rejoicing because finally, i would get to enjoy myself on TV, movies, shopping, or just by sleeping the entire day. My life goes back to a normal and relaxed call center employee.

*yawn*

Well, its already about 6:25 AM - gotta stop for now and prepare for log off!

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment